System to fund imported assets (aircrafts, machines, equipment, etc.), where the leasing customer chooses a product outside Brazil and makes the payment only on the due date of the first leasing installment. Timbro offers this operation system through partnerships with large banks.
Main advantages to customers:
- Surplus cash flow – The customer’s resources won’t be required in any import phase, as the process will be funded by the trading.
- Reduced product cost, considering the tax benefits transferred by the trading, as well as from scale gain and expertise. Some products under this operation system have smaller tax indexes than those directly obtained by the customer.
- Better tax planning – leasing payments are reported as financial expenses, improving the purchaser’s tax planning and providing a lower base for income tax calculation.
- No IOF (tax on financial transactions) is charged.
- PIS/COFINS (social contribution) credit based on the value of counterprovisions, if the company operates with non-cumulativeness.
- ICMS (tax on goods and services) credit to companies located in the State of São Paulo. This is a system to fund new or used imported assets, where the leasing customer is not required to have a registration at the Federal Revenue Service, and it offers tax and operational advantages of a conventional leasing operation.
We have all licenses required for aircraft importation. For its operational, commercial and financial differentiation, it is in evidence in this competitive market. Timbro’s professionals love aviation and the team includes enthusiasts highly committed to each import operation.